Thursday, October 15, 2015

Prints Finally Available


      So today marks a new milestone for Niki's Art... a teeny weeny one... but a milestone none the less.  I've officially hooked up with a print on demand service so that I may provide prints of some of my artwork.   


This being the first one to be made available.  Come on, you know you want to buy it.

      I've been wanting to get prints of my work done for quite some time now.  After all, one of the reasons I paint is so that I can share my work with other people who enjoy it, but let's be real.  Not everyone can afford a $250+ painting, and even if they could, that would only be one person who would forever get to enjoy that painting.  Prints allow for a much wider audience, and a happier me because now more people can have them in their homes.  Ideally, I would like to invest in a high quality printer and inks so that I can have full control over my prints, but for now I've decided to place my trust in Crated.com.  I just recently received the proof I ordered and was pretty pleased with the results.  I was even more pleased to find the colors of the final print matched my computer monitor image to a tee, which will make future pieces easier to adjust.

      This site offers a few different options.  For starters, you can order just the straight up print, or you have the option to order it already framed and matted.  There's also the option for a printed canvas.  The original size of the cat painting above is an 8"x10" but it is also available in larger sizes.  I should also note, if you do decide to order the print by itself, there is no white boarder and the print comes delivered in a mail tube, so the print itself will be rolled up.  Not a huge deal, but this might provide a small challenge if you're framing it yourself.

      You may have noticed I've added a link to my Crated store to the sidebar.  If cats aren't your thing, I encourage you to keep checking back, as I will be posting some more artwork very soon.  But, of course, if you are one of those people who totally love this painting, you can order the print here.


No comments:

Post a Comment