Thursday, April 21, 2016

Digimals Shop

      A few years ago I started doing a lot more experimenting with the digital medium and used programs like Photoshop and Illustrator to create characters and designs.  To showcase these fun ideas (and maybe make some side cash), I created a shop called "Digital Whimsy" on the website Zazzle.  It was nice to see my designs on different items, but like so many others, I was getting lost in the sea of thousands of other designers and artists on the site.  That's why a few months ago I decided to actually create a brand for the launch of a new and better Zazzle shop, "Digimals."  Note the updated website links at the far right of this page.

 

Meet the Digimals Mascot.

      Digimals is all about the cute stuff.  Most of the art is animal themed, but all of it is basically done in that cute cartoony style I can't seem to stay away from.  Needless to say, a lot of the products will be geared towards children, such as this Sweet Pea Toddler Tee.




       There's also my zodiac project that I've been working on for quite awhile now.  Today I'm happy to say all designs are complete and uploaded into Digimals and are available for purchase on cute little coffee mugs.  More items will soon follow, including a fun poster design.

Soon this could be yours!


      Over the next few months I will be adding a more appropriate store banner and lots more fun designs, so stay tuned.  Thanks for reading. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment