Wednesday, September 30, 2015

New Blog Setup - First post!

    Today marks the momentous occasion of me starting a blog with blogger.  Woot woot!

     I was originally running a blog directly on my website, but despite all of my self taught efforts and success in constructing NikisArt.com, my methods were waaay too inefficient, so I decided it was time to rely on blogger for my blogging needs.  It was the best decision for my sanity (Lord knows I need all the help I can get!).

     So what is Niki's Blog?  Simply put, it is the news hub and information spot for my business, Niki's Art.  You saw that link up above, right?  You should totally click it.  Go ahead.  I'll wait...



     Awesome, right?  And for you hold outs who didn't click, I've provided you with a nice visual below.

You like?

      So yes, I paint portraits and illustrations.  I also love sharing said artwork, so here I am.  You can expect lots more pictures in the future, including posts of all my wacky endeavors building Niki's Art up from the ground into a successful art business.  Okay, maybe not that wacky.  This is serious stuff, business building, but I do try to have fun along the way, and you might just learn something from me.  Or at the very least, you'll get to see some pretty artwork. ;)
   
     Over the next week or so, I'll be tweaking the blog a bit more to fit my own style, so stay tuned.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment